about samsons myopia:
1. a judge of Israel famous for his great strength. Judges 13–16.
2. any man of extraordinary physical strength.
1. Ophthalmology . a condition of the eye in which
parallel rays are focused in front of the retina, objects being seen distinctly only when near to the eye; nearsightedness ( opposed to hyperopia
2. lack of foresight or discernment; obtuseness.
3. narrow-mindedness; intolerance.
Father. Husband. Step-Father. Best Friend. Resented. Annoyed. Employed. Music Enthusiast. Gamer. Tattooed. Outspoken. Blunt. Humorous. Charismatic. Enemy of some. Friend to all. Saved by grace.